Howdy Y’all! It is hour 4 for Dewey’s Read-a-Thon and time to have a little fun with your current read! This challenge is fairly simple but I am hoping for some awesome creativity.
Also because I am reading for charity each entry will equal a donation worth .50 cents and will go to the Richardson Adult Literacy Center so make my pocket-book HURT!
- Take your current read or the one you just finished.
- ReTitle it with something clever
- Post to your blog, twitter, facebook, or goodreads with your snazzy new title!
I am reading Warrior Ascended by Addison Fox
I would rename this to: Smart Chick Rules the HAWT Warrior FTW (mostly because I don’t have to worry about too much writing on the book page) 🙂
What would yours be?
- There will be one winner (chosen at random)
- They will be able to choose a book of their choice from Amazon (US) or Book Depository (Int) up to a $20 value
- The Challenge starts at 10am CST 4/27/13
- The Challenge ends at 2 pm CST 4/27/13
- Make sure to leave your link to your renamed book!
Thanks for Participating!
You Book Me All Night Long! Sending email now 🙂
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Join us for May 2019 - May 1, 2019
- Happy National Library Week 2019#LibrariesStrong #NationalLibraryWeek#LibrariesTransform - April 8, 2019
- #ForCharity : Buns and Roses 2019 (links included) - April 3, 2019