For #LoveAudiobooks 2018 I decided to switch it up! I am going to spotlight my favorite audiobook series. I have been listening to audiobooks for the last of the 30 years so some of these will be older but they are all good!
The Series: Call of Crows
- Call of Crows, Book 1
- Narrated by: Johanna Parker
- Series: Call of Crows, Book 1
- Length: 11 hrs and 28 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 03-31-15
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tantor Audio
The Narrator: Johanna Parker
This is the third time Johanna has shown up on my favorite series list and there are so many reasons why. She really is just that fantastic of a narrator and crosses many different genres. On this one (much like Bon Temps) she gets a bunch of crazy characters to bring to life. The dialogue is rapid fire and you never get lost. It is just so much stinking fun!
Follow the Author/Narrator: Shelly Laurenston/Johanna Parker
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #LoveMyLibraryCard Audiobooks are there too #LibraryCardSignupMonth - September 17, 2018
- Snagged @ The Library Review: The Expanse Books 1 & 2 by James S.A. Corey #Audiobook - September 14, 2018
- Snagged @ The Library Review: Grin and Beard It by Penny Reid - September 13, 2018