Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in Jan 10, 2014
Hey Book Blog Walkers! It is time for your weekly check-in! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of walking (or other exercise)? I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it! Even if it is one step at a time 🙂
This week I only took off my rest day!
- Fri: 45 min leash training with dogs
- Sat: 30 min with Leslie Sansone
- Sun: Rest Day
- Mon: 30 min with Leslie Sansone
- Tues: 30 min with the dogs
- Wed: 30 min with Jane Fonda
- Thurs: 30 min with the dogs
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I have decided to do the #bookblogwalkers challenge every month in 2014. That means every month everyone who participates is thrown into a hat and will have a chance to win a $10 book of their choice! So with that here is the new button:
Don’t forget to add your name to the linky to throw your name in the hat! Leave a comment with your progress so that we can all cheer you on!
- Romance Authors of Color Fan Pick: Robin Covington - February 26, 2020
- #30SaturdaysofVivianArend: #Audiobook Rocky Mountain Heat - February 22, 2020
- Narrator Spotlight on Tim Paige - February 20, 2020