Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in Feb 7 2014
Hey Book Blog Walkers! It is time for your weekly check-in! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of walking (or other exercise)? I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it! Even if it is one step at a time 🙂
This week was interesting for me but a good tell that my “diet” wasn’t working. I have flipped it up and hope that gives me more energy. I did get my walking in but it wasn’t as energetic as I would have liked.
- Fri: 30 min Dance Party
- Sat: 2 miles with Leslie
- Sun: off
- Mon: 3 miles with Leslie
- Tues: 2 miles with Leslie
- Wed: 30 min with Leslie (walk/jog)
- Thurs: 40 min walking w/watching a webinar
Want More Information? Click on the button below
Don’t forget to add your name to the linky to throw your name in the hat! Leave a comment with your progress so that we can all cheer you on!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #SultryListeners 2018 Contemporary Romance Finals #LoveAudiobooks @MLSimmons - August 16, 2018
- #SultryListeners 2018 Round 1 PNR & Romantic Suspense Nominees with links to their Audible - August 13, 2018
- #SultryListeners Romantic Suspense Semi-Finals 2018 @mlsimmons #LoveAudiobooks - August 11, 2018