Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in Feb 28 2014
Hey Book Blog Walkers! It is time for your weekly check-in! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of walking (or other exercise)? I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it! Even if it is one step at a time 🙂
This week I dropped to a size 12 pants from a size 14! I am doing the snoopy pant size dance!
- Fri: 30 min light walking
- Sat: 30 min light walking
- Sun: OFF
- Mon: 30 min cardio walking
- Tues: 30 min cardio walking
- Wed: OFF
- Thurs: 30 min cardio walking
Want More Information? Click on the button below
Don’t forget to add your name to the linky to throw your name in the hat! Leave a comment with your progress so that we can all cheer you on!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Geeky Blogger Tips: Social Sharing made Easy (and Free) - January 17, 2019
- Donna’s Review: The Highlander’s Welsh Bride by Cathy MacRae - January 16, 2019
- In My Ear: Audiobook Releases Jan 15 Mysteries - January 15, 2019