Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in Feb 21 2014
Hey Book Blog Walkers! It is time for your weekly check-in! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of walking (or other exercise)? I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it! Even if it is one step at a time 🙂
This week was not great for me. I have a major sinus infection but I did make myself get up and move every day. The workouts weren’t “heavy” but I need to thank you guys for motivating me to get up even when I didn’t want to. I really think it helped keep my chest clearer than it would have been otherwise.
- Fri: 3 miles (Leslie)
- Sat: 2 hours of Dancing (Shake that booty)
- Sun: OFF
- Mon: 30 Min light walking
- Tues: 30 Min light walking
- Wed: OFF
- Thurs: 30 Min light walking
Want More Information? Click on the button below
Don’t forget to add your name to the linky to throw your name in the hat! Leave a comment with your progress so that we can all cheer you on!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #LoveMyLibraryCard Confession: I’m not good with Author Aliases- My not that Jessica tale 🙂 - September 19, 2017
- In My Ear: Audiobook Releases - September 12, 2017
- #LoveMyLibraryCard On Hold Currently #LibraryCardSignUp Edition - September 11, 2017