Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in Feb 21 2014
Hey Book Blog Walkers! It is time for your weekly check-in! How are you doing this week? Did you get a day, 2 days, 3 days of walking (or other exercise)? I am so very proud of you for making the effort to get heart healthy and putting exercise in your life. We can do it! Even if it is one step at a time 🙂
This week was not great for me. I have a major sinus infection but I did make myself get up and move every day. The workouts weren’t “heavy” but I need to thank you guys for motivating me to get up even when I didn’t want to. I really think it helped keep my chest clearer than it would have been otherwise.
- Fri: 3 miles (Leslie)
- Sat: 2 hours of Dancing (Shake that booty)
- Sun: OFF
- Mon: 30 Min light walking
- Tues: 30 Min light walking
- Wed: OFF
- Thurs: 30 Min light walking
Want More Information? Click on the button below
Don’t forget to add your name to the linky to throw your name in the hat! Leave a comment with your progress so that we can all cheer you on!
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Tying the Scot By: Jennifer Trethewey Narrated by: Ruth Urquhart - November 11, 2020