UPDATED: To reflect year long change!
Book Blog Walkers Unite! Book Blog Walkers is BACK
Alright! Here we go again. I am going to get a little fitness orientated for the month of
January 2014. I thought it would be super cool if we could get a group together to keep each other on track again! Let’s start Jan with one small goal that could build a good foundation for the rest of the year.
- For the month of Jan 2014 I will be following the hashtag #bookblogwalkers on both Facebook and Twitter! If you decide to play along then just use that hashtag!
- Every Sunday in Jan I will be doing a shout out to all the blogs that participated (even if you do one day–you deserve to be recognized) on Twitter. Figure it will be fun to see who is getting their walk on!
- At the end of the month, I will put all the participants names in a hat and giveaway a book of your choice from Amazon/Book Depository up to a $10 value.
So what do you think? Can you commit to 30 min a day for 31 days? Can you commit to walking even one day? Remember this is just about getting up and moving. Even if you are just strolling around the park for 30 min, it totally counts. I am really looking forward to getting my heart a little healthier!
Sign Up Here
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Audiobook Review:Six Impossible Things by Elizabeth Boyle - April 27, 2017
- Audiobook Review: The Unyielding by Shelly Laurenston - April 26, 2017
- In My Ear: Audiobook Releases April 25 2017 HUGE Release Week - April 25, 2017