The information below is copied from There’s a Book
Bloggiesta is co-hosted by There’s a Book and Suey from It’s All About Books. Originally created nearly four years ago by Natasha of Maw Books, we want to make sure to give her a huge thank you for starting such a fantastic event! An event that bloggers everywhere look forward to twice a year.
If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
A few of the topics we’ve already had interest in through our mini-challenge sign-ups (now closed):
- Scheduling Posts and Organization
- Increasing Blog Traffic
- Using a Variety of Applications in Conjunction with your Blogging. (ie. Evernote, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- WordPress vs. Blogger
- Discussion Posts…How-to
- And many many more!
My main focus for the weekend will be:
- Going through my remaining 200+ posts verifying that I am only using photos from free commons or purchased (I will be hosting a mini-challenge tackling this very topic)
- Finish labeling my posts from my move over to WordPress (I am almost done with this but still have about 150 posts to go)
- Work on headers for Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer for the blog (and any holidays I don’t have one for yet)
© 2012, Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.