If you follow me on Twitter–you know I have had a recent need to read romance focusing on leading ladies that are above 40 and bonus points if they are curvy. I don’t care what the subgenre is: Historical, Paranormal, Contemporary, Erotica, Urban Fantasy, LGBTQ—just give it to me 🙂
So I have been finding places to find these types of reads and gonna share the goodness with you:
1) Facebook Group: Seasoned Romance
2) Goodreads Shelf: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/99966.Seasoned_Romance
3) Goodreads Shelf: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/14390.Best_Older_woman_Younger_man_romance
I am really curious if y’all have found more 🙂 Also I think I have some balance finally so I should be around more 🙂 I am excited to get back to blogging!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Join us for October 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Seduction on a Snowy Night by Madeline Hunter Sabrina Jeffries Mary Jo Putney - September 30, 2019
- Donna’s Review: Scandalous by Minerva Spencer - September 26, 2019