Howdy Y’all! #RAGT15 Fun Fangirling happened this past weekend at Lori Foster’s Readers and Authors Get Together. I didn’t snap enough photos or take enough notes but I did have fun! There was lots of #FitReaders walking going on with my brilliant co-host Jenn from That’s What I’m Talking About, Liza, and Melanie. We got up every day and beat the pavement (well they did Saturday, I had some tooth problems that day). We even had a day that hit 20000 across the board for all of us! WOOT! It really was a good time spent with good friends and some really cool authors.
This will be mostly pictures but here we go..
- The hotel staff was great as always (servers, front desk). As many of us that there are, they manage to pretty much stay on top of it. The food isn’t the greatest but it isn’t bad either. There are plenty of food choices around 🙂
- The Authors were rock stars! While I admit I only talked to handful –they were fantastic!
- My fellow readers were my favorite part. Many conversations that only romance readers would understand were had. New friends made. Old friends seen. Good times all around!
- The weather was GREAT! Seriously I came back to 95+ it was awesome in comparison.
- The raffle and money raised was outstanding (I may have cried)
All around just a great time! Let me leave you with #FitReaders Awesome!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile