Book Blog Walkers Unite!
Alright I am going to get a little fitness orientated for the month of October. Leslie Sansone is doing a Slimmer by Thanksgiving 30 day challenge. No purchase necessary and you can play along on Twitter. I thought it would be super cool if we could get a group together to keep each other on track!
Here is my plan:
- I will do a post on Oct 1rst announcing that it is time to get your walk, run, fitness on!
- For the month of October I will be following the hashtag #bookblogwalkers on both Facebook and Twitter! If you decide to play along then just use that hashtag! If you want to include her hashtag, it is #whyiwalkathome
- Every Sunday in October I will be doing a shout out to all the blogs that participated (5 to 7 days) on Facebook, Twitter, and here on the blog. Figure it will be fun to see who is getting their walk on!
- At the end of the month, I will put all the participants names in a hat and giveaway a $10 amazon gift card!
So what do you think? Can you commit to 30 min a day for 30 days? I am really looking forward to getting my heart a little healthier before I destroy it with Thanksgiving, Birthday, and Christmas Food!
Shout out if you have any other ideas to go along with this or if you will be joining in 🙂 (aka like should I have a signup linky?)
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Weekly Check-in August 18 2017 - August 18, 2017
- Audiobook Review: Wildfire by Ilona Andrews @HarperAudio - August 16, 2017
- In My Ear: Audiobook Releases - August 15, 2017