I was tagged by The Book Nympho (go check out her answers) to share these 20 things you didn’t know about me:
- HOW TALL ARE YOU?
I say 5’5″. The Dr says 5’6″. I wanted to be 5’9″ so it is all moot! 🙂
- DO YOU HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT? IF SO, WHAT?
I am pretty sure that if I do it is hidden from even me. Maybe I am a superhero from another planet and my powers haven’t revealed themselves yet! Watch out!
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST BLOG-RELATED PET PEEVE?
Dark backgrounds with dark writing. I have bad eye sight so then I can’t read it!
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST NON-BLOG RELATED PET-PEEVE?
I am a fast driver but I go the speed limit through work zones/school zones. I get annoyed when someone rides my bumper through either one. Here is a hint: I will totally let you hit my car instead of hitting someone doing their job or walking to school. I won’t go faster if you ride my bumper. In fact, I am that person who will slow down a mile or two under the speed limit if you do.
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SONG?
Right now even though it is too early: Idina Menzel and Michael Buble singing Baby It’s Cold Outside (though Ella still sings my favorite version)
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ETSY SHOP?
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO SPEND YOUR FREE TIME WHEN YOU’RE ALONE?
I am a bit of a loner most of the time so what you would see me doing if you were around: Playing WOW, playing with the dogs, reading, attempting something crafty, or contemplating my next project (which looks a bit like gazing into space and doing nothing)
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD?
Pecan Pie, Pecan Pralines, Pecan Anything really 🙂
- DO YOU HAVE PETS?
#TheNuttyMutts: Which right now is a trio– Tonks, Cinder, and Lizzie
- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FICTION AND NON-FICTION BOOKS?
That is like asking what my favorite socks are (which I have many)!
Non-Fiction: I like stuff about dead people! People that did dastardly things way back in time. I also like True Crime! I am very twisted!
Fiction: Mood Reader so my favorites tend to fluctuate with my mood!
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT?
To quote The Truth about Cats and Dogs:
Cosmetics Saleslady: We also have this new face cream which neutralizes the free radicals that attack the skin. Let me ask you: what’s your skin regime?
Dr. Abby Barnes: My regime? The regime from which the radicals are trying to get free? Are we selling face cream or staging a coup?
I don’t have one. Sometimes I remember to wash my face with soap before going to bed.
- WHEN WERE YOU LAST EMBARRASSED?
At Bouchercon in Long Beach this past weekend. There was a hot biker guy at the Irish Bar I kept trying to get a picture of and he caught me. He just smiled but nope I didn’t get the picture!
- IF YOU COULD DRINK ONE BEVERAGE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Sonic RT 44 Unsweet Ice Teas with Extra Ice
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
I have about 12 that I could watch any time! However let’s spotlight one of my holiday favorites…
- WHAT WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? PROM QUEEN, NERD, CHEERLEADER, JOCK, VALEDICTORIAN, BAND GEEK, LONER, ARTIST, ETC?
I was the Band Geek with a side of Book Nerd OR Book Nerd with a side of Band Geek (depends on if you are talking post or pre-move during high school)
- IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?
Scotland! Why? Cause maybe my soulmate is over there since he clearly isn’t here. See I am a romantic 🙂
- PC OR MAC?
- LAST ROMANTIC GESTURE FROM A CRUSH, DATE, BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?
See where would you live–I haven’t dated in 4 years. I know, my timehop reminded me of my last date yesterday. Such a sweet little app (Growls at it).
PS: Don’t feel sorry for me. It truly is my own fault for the dating lull
- FAVORITE CELEB?
Still number 1 on my 5 list: Karl Urban
- WHICH BLOGGER DO YOU SECRETLY WANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH?
Oddly I think I am friends with all the bloggers I want to be friends with unless I haven’t met them yet. Then let’s go with bloggers I haven’t met yet. I really like most people though if you are friends with me you know I am horrible about calling people but I will text until the cows come home! Seriously if you have my phone number and text me I am usually pretty quick to respond 🙂 I just hate talking on the phone LOL Also explains why I love twitter!
So there you go! 20 things about me you may or may not have known!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- Romance Authors of Color Spotlight: Rebekah Weatherspoon - January 15, 2020
- Narrator Spotlight on Andrea Emmes - January 9, 2020
- Romance Authors of Color Spotlight: @WOCInRomance - January 8, 2020