50 Truths Worth Knowing by Various Authors
Date Read: January 2009
Publisher: Rodale Books
Read for Fun (Paperback)
Overall Rating: 3.00
What I Loved about 50 Truths Worth Knowing: Nothing really
What I Liked about 50 Truths Worth Knowing: I liked these short little stories and they had a good little message.
My favorites from 50 Truths Worth Knowing:
- work can wait
- the grass is greener on the other side of the fence…so?
- pets are part of the family
- it’s never too late to be what you might have been
- if you jump, the net just might appear
- perfection is overrated
- take time to stop and taste the chocolate
- small delights make great discoveries
- family goes beyond blood
Who I would recommend this too: This is a book to keep by the bedside for when you need a quick pick me up 🙂
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile