For the next 30 Saturdays I will be spotlighting an Audiobook by Vivian Arend who was a big supporter of Romance for Raices.
Week 3: Rocky Mountain Haven
- Six Pack Ranch Series, Book 2
- Narrated by: Tatiana Sokolov
- Series: Six Pack Ranch, Book 2
- Length: 6 hrs and 50 mins
- Release date: 09-24-13
Beth Danube’s emotionally abusive husband is dead and buried. So is her heart. It’s no big deal, she has all she wants: her three little boys and a fresh start in a small Alberta town. What she doesn’t want is another man in her life-not now, maybe not ever. After ten years of unsatisfactory, missionary-position sex, she never expected her libido to reawaken. One look at sex-in-boots Daniel Coleman in a Calgary bar, though, blows the dust off her sexuality. Sensing an edge of desperation, even fear, beneath Beth’s come-on, Daniel finds himself giving in to the powerful urge to let his normally subdued desires run wild. The lady wants non-judgmental, non-vanilla sex? She’s got it-in and out of the bedroom. At first, friends with blazing-hot benefits is more than enough. Then she realizes Daniel is burning away the protective fortress around her heart . . . and the guilty secret she dare not reveal.
Find Vivian Arend
- #FitReaders: Join us for July 2020 - July 1, 2020
- June is Audiobook Month:2012 Romantic Suspense Winner Kaleo Griffith - June 7, 2020
- June is Audiobook Month:2012 PNR Sultry Listeners Winner: Lorelei King - June 6, 2020