- Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel
- Series: Office Intrigue Duet Series, Book 3
- Length: 13 hrs and 23 mins
- Release date: 03-21-18
- Publisher: Nicole Edwards Limited
Have you ever wanted something so badly that you would do just about anything to get it? Have you felt as though you weren’t quite good enough, so you deserved what life eked out? So much so that you’ve endured things you knew were wrong, but weren’t sure what to change to fix it?
If you have, then you’re very much like me. Perhaps you were hanging by a thread, trying to be grateful for the things you did have, but hating every moment all the same.
That was exactly how I’ve been living my life, suffering for reasons I couldn’t explain. I wanted something I couldn’t seem to find, something I doubted I deserved.
Until one day, I was in exactly the right place at the precisely the right time, and they were there.
That was the moment everything changed.
Publisher note: This is a full-length, standalone novel. It is part of the Office Intrigue series; however, it can be enjoyed as a standalone.
Latest Audiobook from Nicole:
Latest Audiobook from Tor:
Latest Audiobook from Charley:
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Tying the Scot By: Jennifer Trethewey Narrated by: Ruth Urquhart - November 11, 2020