Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 4 aka #30DaysOfThanks2015. I had so much fun doing this last 3 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year. Switching it up this year with 3 posts a day–1 author, 1 narrator, and 1 blogger that really touched me this year. I didn’t have room to thank everyone because really my life overfloweth with awesome bloggers, books, and listening enjoyment. I tried to fit in some new people who have come into my life/reading enjoyment the last year while still shouting out my tribe of many years. I am so glad that I didn’t have room because it means my life ROCKS!
Gretchen from About that Story
Gretchen is a blogger that I have really gotten to know over this year. She has a true love of romance and it shows. She is such a nice gal and she is supportive of the romance book industry in the best ways. She really is delightful!
About Gretchen (from her website)
Hi everyone! I’m Gretchen, avid reader, book blogger and reviewer. I decided to start a book review blog to share my love of reading, books, and what I think of them. I strive to write “real people” reviews and not reviewer reviews where the synopsis is rehashed.
I like to read a variety of books: Romance, Contemporary, Erotica, New Adult and Paranormal Romance. Once upon a time I only read PNR but then I read the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, fell in love, and I started reading all different kinds of romance books.
If you’re all about the books, welcome! Happy to have you!
And just for fun… 10 random things about me:
- I love Mondays… seriously! But Friday’s are pretty fantastic too.
- Mexican food is awesome.
- I’m a huge fan of Diet Coke (add Bacardi and it’s even better).
- My favorite color is lime green (which also happens to be the color of my office).
- I love my Fitbit!
- I’d probably be lost without my Kindle.
- I’ve got a thing for Classic Rock.
- I made Lemon Chicken once… once… it’s an incident my family will never let me live down.
- I talk a lot.
- I’m a morning person (my husband is not… to bad for him I talk a lot!).
Some of her favorite reads…
- Breathe (Colorado Mountain #4) by Kristen Ashley
- Truth or Beard (Winston Brothers #1) by Penny Reid
- Review: Walk Through Fire (Chaos #4) by Kristen Ashley
- Review: Mine (Club Sin #7) by Stacey Kennedy
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #FitReaders: Join us for May 2019 - May 1, 2019
- Happy National Library Week 2019#LibrariesStrong #NationalLibraryWeek#LibrariesTransform - April 8, 2019
- #ForCharity : Buns and Roses 2019 (links included) - April 3, 2019