Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
Blogger: Gone with the Words
What can I say about the gals at Gone with the Words: I mostly have talked to Jess but I stalk their blog daily. I love their humor, fun, and mostly their pure love of all things book related. Seriously they are some of the nicest, sweetest gals in the blogsphere and I <3 them to pieces! Go give them some love 🙂
Narrator: George Guidall (one of my all time favorites)
Some of the books I have listened to by him:
- The Longmire series by Craig Johnson
- Lincoln Rhymes series by Jeffrey Deaver
- Doc Ford series by Randy Wayne White
Some of the books on my wishlist:
- The Dark Tower series by Stephen King
- The Cat Mysteries by Lilian Jackson Braun
- Captive by Heather Graham
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
NOTE: This year I switched it up a bit for the first 12 days: I will highlight one book from 2014 that really stuck with me (each book scored a 4.75 or 5 from me), one narrator that landed on my must listen list, and one blogger that I am thankful for! For days 13 to 30 I will highlight either 2 bloggers and 1 narrator OR 2 narrators and 1 blogger. These are not in any particular order and by no means is 30 going to cover everyone that I love. In fact this year in both the narrator and blogger categories I had way over 30 (Yet with books I only had 12 “new to me this year” reads that ranked above a 4.75). Narrowing narrators/bloggers down broke my heart so I am changing the format a bit! Hopefully, I can squeeze in everyone I want too!
- #FitReaders: Join us for December 2020 - December 1, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020