Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
Blogger: Book of Secrets
What can I say about Diana: Another soul sister! We bond of cozy mysteries, crafts, and the love of all things fun. She is another audiobook lover and someone who I truly hope to meet in person some time in the future. Please go give her some love (she is on a break for the month of November so visit her in December)
Narrator: Tanya Eby
Some of the Books I have listened to narrated by her:
- Fool’s Gold by Susan Mallery (I will only listen to these on audio–brilliantly done)
- Rizzoli and Isles by Tess Gerritsen
- The Shadow Tracer by Meg Gardiner
Some of the Books on my wishlist:
- Die Again by Tess Gerritsen (I have the rest of the series and counting down to 12/30 for this one)
- Alliance Vampires series by Heather Graham
- Friday Harbor series by Lisa Kleypas
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
NOTE: This year I switched it up a bit for the first 12 days: I will highlight one book from 2014 that really stuck with me (each book scored a 4.75 or 5 from me), one narrator that landed on my must listen list, and one blogger that I am thankful for! For days 13 to 30 I will highlight either 2 bloggers and 1 narrator OR 2 narrators and 1 blogger. These are not in any particular order and by no means is 30 going to cover everyone that I love. In fact this year in both the narrator and blogger categories I had way over 30 (Yet with books I only had 12 “new to me this year” reads that ranked above a 4.75). Narrowing narrators/bloggers down broke my heart so I am changing the format a bit! Hopefully, I can squeeze in everyone I want too!
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Tying the Scot By: Jennifer Trethewey Narrated by: Ruth Urquhart - November 11, 2020