Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
Blogger: Always with a Book
What can I say about Kristen: I adore her! Seriously we can chat just about anything and share a love for audiobooks. She is such a good person inside and out. You really can’t ask for a better a friend. I really do hope to meet her in person one day. I think we would get along swimmingly! Go give her some love:
Narrator: Justine Eyre
Some of the books I have listened to by her:
- The Rules of Scoundrels by Sarah MacLean (SO GOOD)
- Guild Hunter by Nalini Singh (I have listened to the first 3 so the rest are on my wishlist)
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- Storm Warriors by Dani Harper
Books on my wishlist:
- Hellions of Halstead by Sabrina Jeffries
- School of Heiresses by Sabrina Jeffries
- Duchess Quartet by Eloisa James
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
NOTE: This year I switched it up a bit for the first 12 days: I will highlight one book from 2014 that really stuck with me (each book scored a 4.75 or 5 from me), one narrator that landed on my must listen list, and one blogger that I am thankful for! For days 13 to 30 I will highlight either 2 bloggers and 1 narrator OR 2 narrators and 1 blogger. These are not in any particular order and by no means is 30 going to cover everyone that I love. In fact this year in both the narrator and blogger categories I had way over 30 (Yet with books I only had 12 “new to me this year” reads that ranked above a 4.75). Narrowing narrators/bloggers down broke my heart so I am changing the format a bit! Hopefully, I can squeeze in everyone I want too!
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Tying the Scot By: Jennifer Trethewey Narrated by: Ruth Urquhart - November 11, 2020