Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
Today’s 2 bloggers are my geek soulsisters! Both are very well rounded geeks 🙂
Blogger: The Reading Date
What can I say about Lucy: She is one my favorite people in the blogsphere! She is funny, smart, and a total geek. I am a little (or a lot) jealous that she gets to go to SDCC every year. When I finally get to go (and I will some day), I am going to make sure we meet up for some geeky fun! Go give her some love!
Blogger: On Starships and Dragonwings
What can I say about Anya: She is a delightfully fun and makes me wish that I read just a wee bit more fantasy. I trust her to steer me right where that genre is concerned. She is also a full-fledged geek. I am usually in awe of her nail painting adventures on instagram and wonder how she gets everything done. She is a whirlwind! Go give her some love….
Narrator: Susan Bennett
Books I have listened to narrated by her:
- Midnight Crossroad: A Novel of Midnight Texas by Charlaine Harris
- Bite Me: A Love Story by Christopher Moore
Books on my wishlist:
- Mixed Messages by Linda Lael Miller
- Nothing but Trouble by Rachel Gibson
- In a Fix: In a Fix, Book 1 by Linda Grimes
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
NOTE: This year I switched it up a bit for the first 12 days: I will highlight one book from 2014 that really stuck with me (each book scored a 4.75 or 5 from me), one narrator that landed on my must listen list, and one blogger that I am thankful for! For days 13 to 30 I will highlight either 2 bloggers and 1 narrator OR 2 narrators and 1 blogger. These are not in any particular order and by no means is 30 going to cover everyone that I love. In fact this year in both the narrator and blogger categories I had way over 30 (Yet with books I only had 12 “new to me this year” reads that ranked above a 4.75). Narrowing narrators/bloggers down broke my heart so I am changing the format a bit! Hopefully, I can squeeze in everyone I want too!
- #FitReaders: Join us for December 2020 - December 1, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020