Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
Today (or really yesterday since this got stuck in draft while I was traveling) I am highlighting two of my oldest and dearest blogging friends! I could wax on for hours about these two but I promise to keep it brief!
Blogger: Caffeinated Book Reviewer
What can I say about Kimba: Love her, adore her, but we will never see eye to eye on coffee (I don’t like it but we seem to get along anyway) 🙂 In all seriousness, I think most people have heard of or come in contact with Kimba. She is one of the most giving, loving, brilliant, and sweetest people in the world! Go give her some love
Blogger: Rainy Day Ramblings
What can I say about Heidi: She is another person who I wished lived really close to me. I would even babysit her kiddos (and I don’t often volunteer to do that)! She is smart, funny, and raising a couple of library loving kids. She is always sweet and kind. I love Tuesday Talking feature because she really does make you think–even with the fun questions. Go give her some love!
Narrator: William Dufris
Books I have listened to by him:
- Dead of Night Series by Jonathan Maberry (EXCELLENT)
Books on my wishlist:
- The Thin Man by Dashiell Hammett
- The Unsung Hero by Suzanne Brockmann
- Danse Macabre by Stephen King
- Also any of the Scalzi books!
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
NOTE: This year I switched it up a bit for the first 12 days: I will highlight one book from 2014 that really stuck with me (each book scored a 4.75 or 5 from me), one narrator that landed on my must listen list, and one blogger that I am thankful for! For days 13 to 30 I will highlight either 2 bloggers and 1 narrator OR 2 narrators and 1 blogger. These are not in any particular order and by no means is 30 going to cover everyone that I love. In fact this year in both the narrator and blogger categories I had way over 30 (Yet with books I only had 12 “new to me this year” reads that ranked above a 4.75). Narrowing narrators/bloggers down broke my heart so I am changing the format a bit! Hopefully, I can squeeze in everyone I want too!
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Tying the Scot By: Jennifer Trethewey Narrated by: Ruth Urquhart - November 11, 2020