Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
Blogger: Booked & Loaded
What can I say about Annie: I adore her to pieces even though she is a Mac and I am a PC. She likes them very naughty and I like them a little close the door. She is just fun, kind, opinionated, and brilliantly vibrant. There is just not a darn thing that I don’t like about her! Go give her some love!
Blogger: Once Upon a Chapter
What can I say about Stephanie: She is one of my very best blogging friends. We tend to struggle and work through the same things. Which helps because we can totally lean on each other for support. She is fun, reads all kinds of things, and really makes blogging her own. I adore her to pieces!
Narrator: Lauren Fortgang
Books I have listened to by her:
- Elemental Assassin Series by Jennifer Estep
- Grisha Series by Leigh Bardugo
Books on my wishlist:
- Kowalski Family series by Shannon Stacey
- Bachelors of Blueberry Cove by Donna Kauffman
- Seduce Me by Carly Phillips
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
NOTE: This year I switched it up a bit for the first 12 days: I will highlight one book from 2014 that really stuck with me (each book scored a 4.75 or 5 from me), one narrator that landed on my must listen list, and one blogger that I am thankful for! For days 13 to 30 I will highlight either 2 bloggers and 1 narrator OR 2 narrators and 1 blogger. These are not in any particular order and by no means is 30 going to cover everyone that I love. In fact this year in both the narrator and blogger categories I had way over 30 (Yet with books I only had 12 “new to me this year” reads that ranked above a 4.75). Narrowing narrators/bloggers down broke my heart so I am changing the format a bit! Hopefully, I can squeeze in everyone I want too!
- #FitReaders: Join us for December 2020 - December 1, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020