Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
Blogger: Sheila from Book Journey
What can I say about Sheila: She is my library-Harry Potter-Banned book loving soul sister. She also makes me tired with just how much she actually does in a day! She really is just all around awesome! Did you know that right now she is hosting a #HPReadALong that you can still join in on (http://bookjourney.net/harry-potter-re-read/) I won’t even hold it against you if you don’t join #TeamRavenclaw! Go give her some love!
Narrator: Amanda Ronconi
Books I have listened to by her (some since I have listened to a ton):
- Half-Moon Hallow series by Molly Harper (or pretty much any of them)
- Haunted Guesthouse series by EJ Cooperman
- Nodaway Falls series by Lucy March
Books on my wishlist:
- Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent
- The Cupcake Club series by Donna Kauffman
- Fortune Hunter series by Christina Dodd
Narrator: Allison McLemore
Books I have listened to by her:
- White Trash Zombie Series by Diana Rowland
Books on my wishlist:
- The Sassy Belles by Beth Albright
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
NOTE: This year I switched it up a bit for the first 12 days: I will highlight one book from 2014 that really stuck with me (each book scored a 4.75 or 5 from me), one narrator that landed on my must listen list, and one blogger that I am thankful for! For days 13 to 30 I will highlight either 2 bloggers and 1 narrator OR 2 narrators and 1 blogger. These are not in any particular order and by no means is 30 going to cover everyone that I love. In fact this year in both the narrator and blogger categories I had way over 30 (Yet with books I only had 12 “new to me this year” reads that ranked above a 4.75). Narrowing narrators/bloggers down broke my heart so I am changing the format a bit! Hopefully, I can squeeze in everyone I want too!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #SultryListeners Contemporary Romance Semi-Finals Sept 20-22nd - September 20, 2017
- #LoveMyLibraryCard Confession: I’m not good with Author Aliases- My not that Jessica tale 🙂 - September 19, 2017
- In My Ear: Audiobook Releases - September 12, 2017