Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
What can I say about Aurian: She is my cozy mystery soul sister! She is funny, sweet, and adorable. I just love her to pieces! One of these days I am going to jump across the pond and visit her! Go show her some love!
Blogger: Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
What can I say about B: OMG I love her and her very honest ways! It is so fun to read her reviews because you know you are going to get her very honest, very candid POV of a story. Also she is another one that I hope to hop, skip, and jump across the pond to visit! Go give her some love 🙂
Narrator: Carolyn Morris
Books that I have listened to by her:
- Spindle Cove Series by Tessa Dare (EXCELLENT)
Books on my wishlist:
- Writing Girls series by Maya Rodale
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
NOTE: This year I switched it up a bit for the first 12 days: I will highlight one book from 2014 that really stuck with me (each book scored a 4.75 or 5 from me), one narrator that landed on my must listen list, and one blogger that I am thankful for! For days 13 to 30 I will highlight either 2 bloggers and 1 narrator OR 2 narrators and 1 blogger. These are not in any particular order and by no means is 30 going to cover everyone that I love. In fact this year in both the narrator and blogger categories I had way over 30 (Yet with books I only had 12 “new to me this year” reads that ranked above a 4.75). Narrowing narrators/bloggers down broke my heart so I am changing the format a bit! Hopefully, I can squeeze in everyone I want too!
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018 Their Rebellious Submissive Office Intrigue By: Nicole Edwards Narrated by: Tor Thom, Charley Ongel - November 13, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Rip Cord By: Jeanne St. James Narrated by: John Solo - November 12, 2020
- #30DaysOfThanks2020 #SultryListeners : 2018Tying the Scot By: Jennifer Trethewey Narrated by: Ruth Urquhart - November 11, 2020