Hi Y’all! It is November and I am bringing back #30DaysOfThanks for Year 3 aka #30DaysOfThanks2014. . I had so much fun doing this last 2 years that I thought I would recycle the program again this year.
Blogger: About That Story
What can I say about Gretchen: She is a fairly new friend but I adore her tons. She is crazy organized! Writes amazing reviews! Makes me wish I had it half as together as she does (trust me folks I fake it well but she is the real deal Holy Field)! 🙂 She reads a nice mix of romance genres so it is always delightful to see what she likes and doesn’t. Go give her some love!
New to me Narrator: Scarlet Chase
Books narrated by her that I have listened to:
- Plum Orchid series by Dakota Cassidy – I was really impressed
Books on my wishlist:
- Blacktop Cowboys by Lorelei James
Examples: Here is the link to Audible where you can listen to a few
Narrator: Robert Petkoff
Some of the books I have listened to by him:
- Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole
- Room by Emma Donaghue
Books on my Wishlist:
- Hopalong Cassidy series by Louis L’Amour (I am a hug LL fan)
- Derek Storm Series by Richard Castle
- BoneMan’s Daughter by Ted Dekker
This year Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading are doing a Month of Giving Thanks giving you a chance to participate. You should take them up on the opportunity!
NOTE: This year I switched it up a bit for the first 12 days: I will highlight one book from 2014 that really stuck with me (each book scored a 4.75 or 5 from me), one narrator that landed on my must listen list, and one blogger that I am thankful for! For days 13 to 30 I will highlight either 2 bloggers and 1 narrator OR 2 narrators and 1 blogger. These are not in any particular order and by no means is 30 going to cover everyone that I love. In fact this year in both the narrator and blogger categories I had way over 30 (Yet with books I only had 12 “new to me this year” reads that ranked above a 4.75). Narrowing narrators/bloggers down broke my heart so I am changing the format a bit! Hopefully, I can squeeze in everyone I want too!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #JIAM18 Month Spotlight Series: Weather Warden by @rachelcaine #DinaPearlman#LoveAudiobooks - June 20, 2018
- #JIAM18 Month Spotlight Series: The Embraced by @kerrelynsparks #JillTanner#LoveAudiobooks - June 19, 2018
- #JIAM18 Month Spotlight Series: @Mercys_Garage Alpha & Omega, Mercy Thompson @LoreleiKing Holter Graham #LoveAudiobooks - June 18, 2018