Hi y’all! Welcome to the 2015 Snagged @ The Library Challenge hosted by The Book Nympho and I. We decided to take the Snagged @ The Library weekly posts and turn it into a year long challenge! So are you ready to ease the punch to your pocket book, support authors, support your local library, and have some fun?
Reading Challenge Details:
• Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join any time.
• The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library. Twelve should be easy, that’s one a month. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
• Any format will work for this challenge (print, ebook or audio) as long as you checked it out from the library it counts.
• Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
• Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
• To join this challenge, grab the 2015 Snagged @ The Library Reading Challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads (so as long as you have a dedicated shelf and Felicia has created a Goodreads group), Shelfari (I’ve created a Shelfari group. You can join and post your progress within the group), or BookLikes, etc., for the 2015 Snagged @ The Library Reading Challenge. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
- Dewey Decimal: read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: read 36 books
- Stalking the Bookstacks: read 50+ books
Posts that might be helpful:
- Blogger Confession: Library + Online Content = Greatness
- Talking Between Reads (TBR): Using OverDrive for eBooks
- Talking Between Reads (TBR): Using OverDrive for Audiobooks
Time to Link Up!
During her non-reading time you can find her hanging with her rescue furr children named after book characters: Lizzie a beautiful cattle dog mix (Pound Pup), Cinder a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Pound Pup), and Minerva a beautiful Shep/Pitt mix (Foster Fail). Gathering with friends and family, attending conventions, watching movies/tv shows, rooting for the 49rs, and crocheting.
If you want to follow her DIY, Health, and Life adventures check out Mess to Best
My Google Profile
Latest posts by Felicia S (see all)
- #SultryListeners Historical Romance Finals (19th-25th) - August 19, 2019
- #SultryListeners Romantic Suspense Semi-Finals (Aug 12-18) - August 12, 2019
- #SultryListeners Historical Romance Semi-Finals (Aug 5-11) - August 5, 2019