Hi y’all! Only 10 more days (July 31rst) to get your nominations for Sultry Listeners in and I am going to give you a way to do a search. This way you can see if one of your favorites was published from June 2017 to June 2018.
First: Go go advanced search on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Search-Books/b/ref=sv_b_0?ie=UTF8&node=241582011
As you can see I picked Audible for the format, before on the pub date (June 2018), sort by publication date, and subject romance. You can do the reverse and do pub date after (May 2017). Either way you should get a pretty good list. Remember that you only have to the 31rst to get your nominations in. Here is a reminder of the rules! Get those submissions in….
You now have the opportunity to submit nominations in the following categories. Anyone can submit the audiobook for nomination in the following categories.
- Fantasy (Urban Fantasy included)
- Paranormal Romance
- Romantic Suspense
- New Adult
There are only a few rules:
- They must have some kind of romance in the story. This is after all The Sultry Listeners Awards!
- AUDIOBOOK had to be released between June 2017 to June 2018 to qualify (doesn’t matter when the ebook/print book was released)
- The winners from last year (since we are doing this earlier) are not eligible: Challenge by Amy Daws, Dim Sum Asylum by Rhys Ford, Andromeda’s Reign by KS Haigwood, A Matter of Time by Jennae Vale, Unforgiven by Ruth Clampett, Ruckus by LJ Shen, Into the Fire by Jeanine Frost, Beneath the Truth by Meghan March
[tweetshare tweet=”Have you nominated your favorite #Romance audiobook for #SultryListeners Awards? If it was released from June 2017 to June 2018 you have until July 31rst to get it nominated! @mlsimmons” username=”@thegeekyblogger”]
You can nominate as many titles as you like!
- Nominations July 15th to July 31rst (longer this year due to RWA being the first week—we want to give everyone a chance to get theirs in)
- Voting on the nominations to get down to 5 in each Category (August 1st-15th)
- Final Voting on 2 categories for 3 days starting August 16th (one on each of our blogs) to find the winner each category.
We will announce the winners the week of August 31rst!